I Got 999 First World Problems

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated iPhone to the latest iOS.

But then can’t sync it without the latest iTunes app.

But can’t update iTunes without the latest MacOS.

But can’t update MacOS won’t without the latest Mac hardware specs.

But can’t upgrade the hardware because it’s not upgradable or longer supported by Apple.

So, now my 2008 MacBook can’t sync with my iPhone!

(MacBook still works as a computer. iPhone still works as a phone. But that’s not the problem.)

Updated iPhone to the latest iOS.

But then can’t sync it without the latest iTunes app.

But can’t update iTunes without the latest MacOS.

But can’t update MacOS won’t without the latest Mac hardware specs.

But can’t upgrade the hardware because it’s not upgradable or longer supported by Apple.

So, now my 2008 MacBook can’t sync with my iPhone!

(MacBook still works as a computer. iPhone still works as a phone. But that’s not the problem.)
ahhh man - that’s so dumb

My work phone battery is on the decline, but I'm not eligible for a free upgrade until late July.

I have to renew my PE license for the first time. My work will pay for it, and no CPDs are required since I haven't been licensed for a full year yet.

But still... renewal paperwork and expense report paperwork.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to renew my PE license for the first time. My work will pay for it, and no CPDs are required since I haven't been licensed for a full year yet.

But still... renewal paperwork and expense report paperwork.
Thanks for putting this into my mind. I'll be renewing first time as well 😬.
I guess I have to play the game too.... 

A friend is coming by for dinner (which is waiting for us in a magic super-cold metal box in my kitchen) tonight, but his handheld, portable, wireless communication device (which we normally use to speak over long distances) is dying so we have to decide on an actual time instead of playing it by ear. 

I was supposed to go to Guns N Roses tonight.....

:holyness:

But some guy had to eat a Fried Chicken / Bat Wing. - Wonder if they are good with buffalo sauce?

odaf7z9r4dp41.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Barista put so much ice in my ice coffee it broke my straw when I inserted it into the lid :(  

Latest posts

Back