How much do we drink?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many alcoholic drinks do you consume per week on average?

• 30+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20-30

• 10-20

• 1-10

• <1 (an occaisonal drink)

• 0 (never drink)

• Total voters
I've had a 6 pack in the fridge since Friday that has gone untouched. I can have 1-2 drinks a week and usually do so on the weekend. I'm losing my touch. That stuff woulda been gone Friday night between the mrs. and me back in the day.

^What type of beer is it? Maybe you need to get some different beer . . . I get tired of the same beer all the time.

We discovered that our friend, who is a distributor, can get full kegs of beer really cheap. Now that no one is serving winter ales, we got a full keg of Alaskan Winter Ale for $25. Having beer constantly on tap (via our kegerator) is pretty good at derailing my diet.

It's more of a me problem than a beer problem. I've got a liver that was acting wacky a few months back. It's improving but still not quite right. Beer was totally out for a while and I can now have the occasional drink but am just out of the habit.

We discovered that our friend, who is a distributor, can get full kegs of beer really cheap. Now that no one is serving winter ales, we got a full keg of Alaskan Winter Ale for $25. Having beer constantly on tap (via our kegerator) is pretty good at derailing my diet.
That situation would be pretty fun dangerous for me.

I have actually cut my intake almost in half this year... partially since I am trying to get healthier and partially due to the fact I am working 12 - 14 hours a day.

It's more of a me problem than a beer problem. I've got a liver that was acting wacky a few months back. It's improving but still not quite right. Beer was totally out for a while and I can now have the occasional drink but am just out of the habit.
Yeah, a finicky liver would be a good reason not to drink as much, or at all.

I like the social aspect of drinking, but I rarely sit down and just drink a beer with dinner. Unless I had my favorite beer on tap, I probably wouldn't drink it unless we had friends over. Unfortunately, 6.4% alc beer is not great for beer drinking games like flip cup or beer pong - I'm guessing we're going to have this beer for awhile.

We're in the process of deciding if we want to get season tickets to the Thirsty Thursday Baseball/Soccer games. $2 beers = good times with friends = fun on Thursday = bad Fridays. I'm undecided . . .

I discovered Bud Light Limes two days ago. I don't think the end result is conducive to my diet plan.

Back