How do you not ...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

So, I was out yesterday with a friend. He was having a few drinks talking to me about problems with his gf. I was sipping on unsweet tea biting into some pretty good shrimp! :)

Okay, so my phone battery is next-to-dead and I need to make a phone call. I ask my friend if I can use his phone - he has an iPhone with all of the bells and whistles and sync'd applications .. blah, blah, blah. I don't know shit about it - I just need the keypad right?

My friend starts to hand me his phone and says, wait dude - I have to go to the bathroom. If I hand you my phone, please don't look under the photo roll application. I ask him, why on earth would I look under the photo roll application? In his drunken slur he presses me and says .. just don't look there, I have some pictures of gf. Just don't look okay?

So, my question is:

How in the HELL am I NOT suppose to look now??!!!!

JR

How in the HELL am I NOT suppose to look now??!!!!

you're not not supposed to look. You supposed to forward them to your e-mail address and then post them for comments.

...I think he wanted you to look... otherwise, he wouldn't have mentioned it, and you never would have thought to look. would you?

so... how were the pics?

Well JR... you don't start a post like this and leave us hanging without any pictures to oogle at!!!

I'll bet the pictures were good, whether or not she is good looking, because seeing the naked pics of a chic you know is always fun. Even if the pics are a train wreck.

Your buddy was dying to show them to you, but he needed an alibi if his gf ever found out that someone else had seen them.

By constantly telling you not to open his pictures and look at them, he was enabling his subconcious to look his gf straight into the eye and honestly tell her that he did not show the pictures to you.

...I think he wanted you to look... otherwise, he wouldn't have mentioned it, and you never would have thought to look. would you?

so... how were the pics?

Agree 100%.

How'd she look? What kind of deviant behavior was she engaged in?

Google "Sean Salisbury" and "cell phone" and you might reconsider.

I find your lack of debauchery disturbing, JR.
:Locolaugh: :Locolaugh:

Next time I will be better prepared ... :ph34r: :ph34r:

so... how were the pics?
Pretty hawt ... I would have been taking that phone to the bathroom too! If I was allowed ... :true: :17:

maybe his problem with his "girlfriend" is that she's a man and the pictures prove it...
I'm just saying...
Nope ... she's a woman. :D

How'd she look? What kind of deviant behavior was she engaged in?
The pics were just candid shots - nothing too pervy.

What made me wonder though ... she did tell me that she watched the whole video of 2G1C. :eek:hmy:

JR

I can relate...this is try #3 for me, and after the last two, I was very excited, but when I got my letter, I was left unsatisfied.

Very low climax to the story, considering all the anticipation and build up.
Okay dude ...

Here's a pic of her holding my ball .. are you happy now??

I can relate...this is try #3 for me, and after the last two, I was very excited, but when I got my letter, I was left unsatisfied.
Good luck FLBuff !!! Just let us know if there is anything we can do to help you with your preparation! :D

JR

Back