Hilarious or disgusting?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what was your response?

• thats just too gross!

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • thats just too funny!

Votes: 30 93.8%

• Total voters
It is interesting, when I tell people the story in person, I get a mixed reaction... I just told 3 more people, and two started laughing loudly, the third looked at me like I just farted in his mouth.

But on this board, the vast majority seem to be more amused than disgusted.

It is interesting, when I tell people the story in person, I get a mixed reaction... I just told 3 more people, and two started laughing loudly, the third looked at me like I just farted in his mouth.
But on this board, the vast majority seem to be more amused than disgusted.
when you told them did you act it out with the third guy?

another thought - I wish I could hear the story from the other guy at the bar smile... :)

hilarious, btw

Last edited by a moderator:
when you told them did you act it out with the third guy?
I just pantomimed... I did not use anybody as a prop in my story telling.

another thought - I wish I could hear the story from the other guy at the bar smile... :)
I would bet that he is not sharing that story with his friends...

edit: I was just thinking of how his story might go...

"hey guys, I just got dry humped by some dude at the club... I'm going to go take a rape shower."

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL! Well done, sschell!

I could never pull something like that off.

Wow that is hilarious. That was a genius way to solve that situation. I would have used the "violent/easy" button.

hilarious, although if it was my gf I probably wouldn't have been so quick thinking and would have instead stomped a mud hold in his.....well you know.

Back