here we go again, "upgrade"

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats weird is that it doesn't show me "who" liked them?  does everyone elses do the same?
There's a setting in the ACP that changes the "visibility" for particular member groups (Admin in your case) to see who liked a post.  Not sure why it just isn't enabled by default or at least enabled by default for admins, but maybe that's part of the "feature". :rolleyes:

It has to do with what type of user classification you are. And some of it might be linked to post count, I don't recall. However, if you recently went from "Supporting Member" to "Veteran", then I think the whole seeing "likes" issue persists.

It has to do with what type of user classification you are. And some of it might be linked to post count, I don't recall. However, if you recently went from "Supporting Member" to "Veteran", then I think the whole seeing "likes" issue persists.
So it's a perk... or a bug?

5 hours ago, knight1fox3 said: It has to do with what type of user classification you are. And some of it might be linked to post count, I don't recall. However, if you recently went from "Supporting Member" to "Veteran", then I think the whole seeing "likes" issue persists.
So it's a perk... or a bug?
Depends on the day...

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Back