Hello From Jeff

Help Support Engineer Boards:

Jeff Timmons

Reaction score
Hello, I will be taking the California Civil Surveying exam in the spring.

I am just starting to study and sure I will have many questions to bounce off you all in the coming months.

Jeff

Arjay

Reaction score
Welcome and goodluck.

I just got approval from my employer to sponsor my FE Classes fee from School of PE on January.

Sort of excited to be back to some kind of school/classes.  Feeling the nostalgia of my review 20 yrs ago back in my home country.

Sam Henderson

Reaction score
Hello Jeff and Arjay.....I have not got in to full study mode yet, thinking I will begin hitting it hard after the new year. 

How about you two?

Sam H

Arjay

Reaction score
Hi Sam.  I'm only planning to take the FE for now.  I graduated 20 yrs ago and only been working here in the US for 5 yrs.

I tried the Coursera FE review but I feel like its not formatted for someone like me who's been long removed from school.  I need some refresher on the theories and principles too not just workshops.

I registered for the School of PE classes for FE that will start in mid-January next month and ends in 3rd week of Feb.

So basically, no I have not started yet seriously  :D

Jeff Timmons

Reaction score
Good luck Arjay!

Sam, I hope we can work together on the some of the tougher surveying problems over the coming months. 

Stay in touch,

Jeff

valdo

Reaction score
Hi Sam. I'm only planning to take the FE for now. I graduated 20 yrs ago and only been working here in the US for 5 yrs.

I tried the Coursera FE review but I feel like its not formatted for someone like me who's been long removed from school. I need some refresher on the theories and principles too not just workshops.

I registered for the School of PE classes for FE that will start in mid-January next month and ends in 3rd week of Feb.

So basically, no I have not started yet seriously :D
Hello - I'm 8 years out of EE school and lots of theories have left my brain. What did you use for a refresher on these?