hello, all

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R.Splines

Reaction score
I've discovered a lot of valuable information on this board and figured I'd finally become a member.

I'm originally from Queens, New York but am currently in Santa Maria, CA. I graduated with my BS in Civil Engineering from Syracuse in 2010 and have been working for the Air Force ever since doing Project Management. I will be making my transition into the civilian workforce next summer and look forward to finding some design-related work!

I've discovered a lot of valuable information on this board and figured I'd finally become a member.

I'm originally from Queens, New York but am currently in Santa Maria, CA. I graduated with my BS in Civil Engineering from Syracuse in 2010 and have been working for the Air Force ever since doing Project Management. I will be making my transition into the civilian workforce next summer and look forward to finding some design-related work!

I hardly ever come in this sub-forum.... but your supercharger avatar lured me in! :) What car are you boosting? I have a Vortech on my '99 Maxima. Welcome, and good luck.

Thanks!

I hardly ever come in this sub-forum.... but your supercharger avatar lured me in! :) What car are you boosting? I have a Vortech on my '99 Maxima. Welcome, and good luck.

Awesome! I have an '04 Dodge Neon SRT-4, and that's an image of the turbo i slapped on it, a Precision 5431, currently boosting 22psi and making 339whp! Its nice to know that there's other boost fanatics on the forum :thumbs:

Thanks!

Awesome! I have an '04 Dodge Neon SRT-4, and that's an image of the turbo i slapped on it, a Precision 5431, currently boosting 22psi and making 339whp! Its nice to know that there's other boost fanatics on the forum :thumbs:

Very cool. I have a Vortech SC, 2.79" pulley, a PWR water to air aftercooler, 10-11 PSI and 322 WHP / 307 WTQ. :)

Back