Happy St Patrick's Day

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^seriously. someone needs a cancer stick I think.

Nothing to see here.

<------------------ this jack ass misread the above quotes.

:suicide1:

Last edited by a moderator:
If the Christmas grinch was green, would that mean the St Patty's day grinch is red?

Im not Catholic / Irish / whatever / dont give a / fuck / stupid holiday / marketing gimick / valentines day

My wife has been to Ireland and had Guinness at the brewery, and won't drink the "swill" we get imported here.

Ditto. You cannot see through the Guinness in Ireland, and the aftertaste is barely noticeable. They actually export some sort of extract or syrup of Guinness to the States and "reconstitute" it with carbonated water. It is translucent red if you hold it up to light an the aftertaste lingers for a while after each glass. I really wish they'd export the same stuff they sell in Ireland. It's unbelievable how much better it is.

Im not Catholic / Irish / whatever / dont give a / fuck / stupid holiday / marketing gimick / valentines day

You left out "Excuse to drink till you black out", which is the reason many people celebrate this "holiday".

If you really want to capture the spirit of the day, it's an American holiday during which we celebrate a racist stereotype. Isn't that something we can all get behind?

This video always cracks me up. LOL

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmpYlKYNZB8

Back