Happy St Patrick's Day

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snickerd3

Taking suggestions
Reaction score
Made a corned beef yesterday afternoon and then Rubens for lunch today.

Minisnick liked the corned beef but not the sauerkraut.

froze the rest of the meat for later when I have a taste for rubens again and don't want a whole slab of corned beef

corned beef and cabbage yesterday at the in-laws, and left-overs of it again this evening. Mrs. NJ made key lime cupcakes (green) with watermelon icing (green again). Had to be the worst tasting combo, but the kids loved it.

BiLo had corned beef in the deli at 5.99...a little more expensive than Buddig, but sliced fresh may be worth it.

not wearing green...

went out to Old Chicago's Satruday night, they were pushing the guinness, then you realize its only 4% and all the craft beers are 9% hmmmmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
PunOfTheDayLeprekhan.jpg

Corned beef is in the crock pot for dinner.

Enjoyed a Naughty Leprechaun last night, will likely have another tonight.

ta4ajane.jpg

I made a shepherds pie for dinner, not really traditional though b/c I used turkey instead of lamb but still good. Maybe I'll have some whiskey tonight to.

I will try to find somewhere that serves corned beef for dinner tonight before my softball double-header. Mrs Dex won't allow me to cook it. She hates cabbage too. Probably a good thing I won't be home until late tonight...

I will try to find somewhere that serves corned beef for dinner tonight before my softball double-header. Mrs Dex won't allow me to cook it. She hates cabbage too. Probably a good thing I won't be home until late tonight...
mr snick hates both corned beef and cabbage as well....but that doesn't stop me from making it.

I know I would be the only one eating it, so instead of making a mess of things in the kitchen (and ending up like NJ on the couch) I'll just grab some at a deli after work.

Back