Happy New Year!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ble_PE

I need a beer.
Reaction score
I hope that everyone had a wonderful 2014 and that 2015 is your best year ever!

Now that that's out of the way:

MjAxMi1iNjg4ZDgzMDVkYjQ2M2Nl_50e1b0751f7a1.png

Happy New Year, Engineer Boards, and all who make it so wonderful. From the time I joined, 7 1/2 years ago, this has been my support network. When I was waiting for exam results, when I was looking for a better job, when I was happy about family events, when I was sad about family events, this has been my place to turn. I am thankful!

:multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :thankyou: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :appl: :appl: :appl:

At a friends house till about 3:30 playing games. Their oldest son is interested in meteorology so they bought him a snow machine of sorts. He can make several inches of snow an hour with the right conditions. They made a snow board run about 60 ft long and the kids played outside in the snow most of the night. Sounds crazy to yall with tons of it, but we haven't had a flake fall so far. We only left because our host was snoring so loud we couldn't talk.

We stayed at home with my mom, sis, nieces, and our kids.

Watch TV and 2015 came without any of us realizing it happened. I have become less and less interested on these kind of things with each year.

we celebrated the east coast ball drop at minisnick's BBF's house and were home by 11:45. spent the evening snacking and playing Wii universe.

Latest posts

Back