--**-- Hangover Clinic --**--

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dleg

Spammer Emeritus
Reaction score
I don't know why this hasn't been started up yet.

Ohhhhh my head..... :multiplespotting:

Had a "full moon" Hash House Harriers run last night. I promised myself I would take it easy, but it was just too much fun. Probably only 6 beers or so, so I don't know why I feel this bad. I think it might have been the Swisher Sweets I smoked....

eck06.gif

Probably only 6 beers or so, so I don't know why I feel this bad. I think it might have been the Swisher Sweets I smoked....
eck06.gif
Sorry about the Fudgey link .. I would have held back if I knew you couldn't resist clicking it. :party-smiley-048:

JR

SapperPE said:
Probably won't see tmckeon post in here, it doesn't seem like he ever leaves the drunk tank long enough to get a hangover.

Could you please 'cool it'. You did at least seem like a nice enough guy. I would like to remember you that way.

BTW, several of my closest friends are in the military and I respect that they gave there service to their country. But, if they come back acting like children, I tell them so.

I do respect those that have served and don't wish to make any inferences otherwise. Thank you guys for trying to do to protect our freedoms. Nuf said.

SapperPE said:
Tom, come on now, you are always in the drunk tank, and make jokes about it. I was not trying to be rude, really, I was actually trying to make a joke, but you gotta remember, that my sense of humor is jaded a little bit these days, and I hate smilies, so sometimes my intent is not actually clearly represented.
Again, it was a joke. :party-smiley-048:

Ok, sorry, probably mis-interpreted it.

Sorry about the Fudgey link .. I would have held back if I knew you couldn't resist clicking it. :party-smiley-048:
JR
Yes - that almost made me lose it. That was one of the first things I clicked on this morning.

eck32.gif

yes tmckeon,

the first step in getting help is recognizing that you have a problem.

Don't be so defensive about it. It's OK.

Last edited by a moderator:
THis is a good idea. Last night I decided to have some wine (ok, a lot) and get started on my taxes (looks like I'm getting a big refund !! :Locolaugh: )

Today I have a headache and feel a little nauseous. And I think I should probably revisit my returns :whipping: .

Last night I decided to have some wine (ok, a lot) and get started on my taxes (looks like I'm getting a big refund !! :whipping: )
So what was that professional association we were going to claim affiliation + time charged to ?? :Locolaugh: I need some more deductions here ... :multiplespotting: before :multiplespotting: takes it all away.

JR

It keeps you running to the bathroom but water is the cure. I try to pound four or five bottles of water before bedtime when I've overindulged. Works every time. :(

Alka Seltzer morning relief is the best hang over cure ever. This stuff will seriously put the spring back in your step.
Alka Seltzer Morning Relief
I've never had any luck with hangover "cures". One time a friend and I tried some of that hangover helper you have before you start drinking, and out of 10 people at the party, we were the only ones puking the next day.

Ugghhh... Been a while since I've posted. But since I'm finally back inside the airconditioned office, with a raging hangover, I figured this would be the best place for my first returning post.

I convinced the EPA contractors I;ve been working with over the past month to go out to our full moon Hash run last night. One of the guys brought a keg of homebrew. About 20 of us polished that off, plus two coolers full of beer (5 cases?) I was still drunk when I came to work this morning. Now I'm just hung over, and it's a rough one. I almost puked this morning riding the agency boat out to a smaller island for a wastewater treatment plant inspection. Needless to say, I didn't inspect much.

Welcome back dleg!! It's good to see you on here again. :beerchug:

I would always get a headache if I had more then 3-4 beers at a sitting, and I tried a couple of the wives tales, and nothing worked. That is until i started combining, just 1-2 glasses of water, and a couple of Ibuprofen, and I've not had a headache again from drinking (many nights with a 12 pack+). Now gut rot, I still haven't cured, but at least no headache as I'm upchucking (or worse upliquiding).

As usual, your mileage may very.

John

Ugghhh... Been a while since I've posted. But since I'm finally back inside the airconditioned office, with a raging hangover, I figured this would be the best place for my first returning post.
I convinced the EPA contractors I;ve been working with over the past month to go out to our full moon Hash run last night. One of the guys brought a keg of homebrew. About 20 of us polished that off, plus two coolers full of beer (5 cases?) I was still drunk when I came to work this morning. Now I'm just hung over, and it's a rough one. I almost puked this morning riding the agency boat out to a smaller island for a wastewater treatment plant inspection. Needless to say, I didn't inspect much.
welcome back Dleg! :beerchug: :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting:

oh jeez, was that too loud? sowwy! :D

Back