Guess the date!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely
it can't be next week. I already bought a ticket to Vegas this friday for celebration....  :blink:

If I pass the PE exam, I'd probably gamble and trust my card counting skillz (trust me I'm an engineer!) but if I didn't pass, I'll re-deposit my money in the bank!!! 

SO I REALLY I NEED TO KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Last edited by a moderator:
it can't be next week. I already bought a ticket to Vegas this friday for celebration....  :blink:

If I pass the PE exam, I'd probably gamble and trust my card counting skillz (trust me I'm an engineer!) but if I didn't pass, I'll re-deposit my money in the bank!!! 

SO I REALLY I NEED TO KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Sorry I think you failed dude. You don't know the three laws of thermodynamics. (ignore the zeroeth)

1. You can't win (The house always wins)
  2. You can't break even
  3. You can't stop playing the game
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe results will ACTUALLY be out in 8 - 10 weeks and NCEES is telling us the truth. We just dont want to hear it

Sorry I think you failed dude. You don't know the three laws of thermodynamics. (ignore the zeroeth)

1. You can't win (The house always wins)
  2. You can't break even
  3. You can't stop playing the game
;)
you're wrong.

I'll be watching the movie 21 on the plane and I'm pretty sure that movie is "Based on True Story"

:B

"Seemingly uneventful".... meaning SO FAR it's uneventful but something is coming later today??  :waitwall:

Well folks... "Prime-Time" starts in 28 minutes... we'll see if it happens today...

maybe results will ACTUALLY be out in 8 - 10 weeks and NCEES is telling us the truth. We just dont want to hear it
You cannot break protocol. The average is 35days or so. We are on the 40th day with this. 

43848295.gif

when one state finally posts results, and a lot of states usually do post on the first day, are they all at the same time?

Back