Guess the date!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NCEES has NEVER released on a Tuesday. Remember who we're dealing with. They likely have a system/standard release procedure. If results have never been released by NCEES on a Tuesday, I wouldn't expect it to happen now...
I don't know what logical reason(s) NCEES has for not releasing results today, especially Texas's results. The weather here is perfect today for data trasnmission, a nice cool overcast morning at 70 DB /60 WB. I've checked the fiber optic cable network traffic reports, and all is good. Throughout the state there are no major morning data commute traffic jams, so NCEES wouldn't have a problem getting results to all the Texas PE exam test takers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what logical reason(s) NCEES has for not releasing results today, especially Texas's results. The weather here is perfect today for data trasnmission, a nice cool overcast morning at 70 DB /60 WB. I've checked the fiber optic cable network traffic reports, and all is good. Throughout the state there are no major morning data commute traffic jams, so NCEES wouldn't have a problem getting results to all the Texas PE exam test takers.
https://www.wunderground.com/cat6/tc-2a-threat-oman-and-yemen

There is a tropic storm that formed in the Arabian Sea though. So that could delay the results.

As @RBHeadge PE put it, BEARISH on result release today

NCEES has NEVER released on a Tuesday. 
From what I can see digging back in the past results folders here, I think the April 2014 results were released on May 20th, which was a Tuesday, and Day 39 - same as today. Now of course this was the same logic applied to yesterday which ended up being useless, BUT there is still a chance!

From what I can see digging back in the past results folders here, I think the April 2014 results were released on May 20th, which was a Tuesday, and Day 39 - same as today. Now of course this was the same logic applied to yesterday which ended up being useless, BUT there is still a chance!
hmmmmmm

I'm trying to give up all hope over here and I keep getting dragged back in!

Understandable! My money is really on Thursday based on past trends... so I'm not going to be truly disappointed til then.

What actually happens when results are released for boards that release through NCEES? Is the first place to see they're released is through MyNCEES or will the email go out first?

Back