Good reference

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

visu212

Reaction score
I did not get any references to the following topics. Can anyone plese suggest me refrences so atleast I can carry those references with me. Please.

3 VOM metering

4. Insulation testing

5. Ground resistance testing

TIA

I did not get any references to the following topics. Can anyone plese suggest me refrences so atleast I can carry those references with me. Please.

3 VOM metering

4. Insulation testing

5. Ground resistance testing

TIA
Hi visu212, there is a bit of information on insulation testing in the NEC article 110.7. I am not sure about the other two; those are also the topics that I have not found in any of my reference books. I will probably see what info I can scrape up from Google this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi visu212, there is a bit of information on insulation testing in the NEC article 110.7. I am not sure about the other two; those are also the topics that I have not found in any of my reference books. I will probably see what info I can scrape up from Google this weekend.

After posting question here, I hammered google and was able to find. gerbera, if you did not find already you can use the below.Thank you for your reference.

http://www.cadickcorp.com/download/Princip...ion_Testing.pdf

Back