God Bless America...and help it too...please?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People that think racism is gone, don't live in the real world. As long as there are humans on this planet that are different from each other it will exist. We all compare ourselves to others. As a species, we have to classify everything.
How's this for a classification: we're all human.

Racism is an easy excuse for ignorant people to feel like they are better than other people. But really all it does it show how ignorant those people really are.
But, a large number of people are stupid. If it isn't race, its religion, which judging by the past in Ireland and Africa can be an even more violent form of us vs them.
Ever heard of a little thing called the Crusades? Kind of the ultimate us vs. them--"if you're not of my religion I will kill you."

People that think racism is gone, don't live in the real world. As long as there are humans on this planet that are different from each other it will exist. We all compare ourselves to others. As a species, we have to classify everything.
How's this for a classification: we're all human.

Racism is an easy excuse for ignorant people to feel like they are better than other people. But really all it does it show how ignorant those people really are.
But, a large number of people are stupid. If it isn't race, its religion, which judging by the past in Ireland and Africa can be an even more violent form of us vs them.
Ever heard of a little thing called the Crusades? Kind of the ultimate us vs. them--"if you're not of my religion I will kill you."
That's what I'm saying. You could eliminate 99.99% or racism, and it would be replaced by something else equally as bad, if not worse.

Note that I'm not saying racism should be eradicated...I'm saying if you think humanity will rid itself of hatred of 'them,' whoever 'them' may be, you're living in a fantasyland.

Who needs racism? Sexism is where it's at. Am I right, ladies?

Back