GEORGIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wheres the Road Guy? I am sure you made his heart skip a beat. :p

I don't know, but he is looking at the toal number of GA PEs, and that didn't change. It's still steady at 17,086. Weird.

I would be leary of that 17000 number. They might not update that number that frequently.

yes my home broadband connection has not been very "comcastic" lately....

I will be glad when my 7 year old is a few years older so he can fix all that **** for me...

:true:

Yeah, i'm hoping but have the same feeling, i'm starting a new job on Monday and it would be really cool to call up the new boss and tell him good news.

I agree, I would just like to know if I can goof off this weekend or get back to studying. My wife is going back to school (she took the summer off) but she heads back full time this fall(+ a job +3 kids) so study time this Fall is going to be hard to come by..

:prayers:

pagebanner.gif

advancing the e-govt my ass!

someone loan me a few hundred thousand!

so I can run for secretary of state :BK:

Road Guy,

I am in the same boat as you. I am sure by now SC and GA would have their results. Now all they have to do is post them.

If there's nothing by noon we're probably screwed until next week sometime.

But here's to hoping...:beerchug

guy in my office who took it last april said they started uploading batches (10 at a time) at around 9:00 AM (But June 6th was a Monday last year) so maybe it will be another Monday Morning Suprise....

Back