Georgia PE wall certificate

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MEPE2B

Reaction score
Today I mailed in the form and $25 check to the state Board to get a decorative PE wall certificate. I just feel like that little blue license they sent me doesn't do justice to the effort I spent to get licensed. Can any of you Georgia PEs tell me the size of the decorative wall certificate? Is it a standard size that I can put in a Walmart frame, or do I need to take it to a framing shop?

its 8.5 X 11 (because the print it on a laser printer, for a $24 profit) Most normal frames i found were 8X10 so you may have to do a little searching around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I mailed in the form and $25 check to the state Board to get a decorative PE wall certificate. I just feel like that little blue license they sent me doesn't do justice to the effort I spent to get licensed. Can any of you Georgia PEs tell me the size of the decorative wall certificate? Is it a standard size that I can put in a Walmart frame, or do I need to take it to a framing shop?
The wall certificate is 8.5 x 11. Wal-Mart does have frames to fit this size document. I had mine matted so that it fits in a 11 x 14 frame and think it looks pretty good.

Thanks for the info, guys. Even if it's a laser print-out, I'm still looking forward to get something to frame. I guess need some kind of physical manifestation of my accomplishment to dwell on.

I got my pass letter faxed over to me today, and it says that I will be getting a wall certificate and some sort of card once they have assigned the license numbers...so maybe I don't need to pay extra for my decorative cert.

I should frame a copy of the cancelled checks I wrote through this whole process! I will hang it right next to the license (when I get it!) :p10940623:

Back