Georgia PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if that means anything for it to switch from pending to complete.

Looks like we will all be waiting to see when PE035598 shows up tomorrow.

that's funny, so they updated what? Like 6 licenses on the website last night?

And I just found out that I passed... :th_rockon: ...first timer Civil Transportation!

I wish everyone else luck and hopefully they post the results quickly.

it seems like that have stalled out again. It has been stuck on Brett for a while now. Those cherokee County boys!

My **** app page still says PENDING. This has me worried. I thought I did well on the exam.

it seems like that have stalled out again. It has been stuck on Brett for a while now. Those cherokee County boys!
It feels good to be named Brett today, sorry that it seems I slowed down the posting by the SOS!...haha...they have started rolling again!

My **** app page still says PENDING. This has me worried. I thought I did well on the exam.
Does your lastname start with a latter letter? Maybe they update the status shortly before they post the license?

Does your lastname start with a latter letter? Maybe they update the status shortly before they post the license?

nope it was a C and it just got skipped. Looks like I have to take the **** thing again. THat has me worried, I thought I did good.

Last edited by a moderator:
nope it was a C and it just got skipped. Looks like I have to take the **** thing again. THat has me worried, I thought I did good.
Sorry to hear that. All you can do is try again. Knowing how the process works will benefit you. Best wishes!

You still don't know for sure yet. There could be various reasons for this. Hopefully, you passed, but if not, you'll do it next time.

You still don't know for sure yet. There could be various reasons for this. Hopefully, you passed, but if not, you'll do it next time.

I don't know, I really studied too much for this to not have passed. I don't know if I have the energy to go through all of that again. What a freakin pain!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back