Georgia PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they close at 5:00 or 5:30?

It really depends on who is doing them. They could leave at anytime. They could be a 9-6er or someone that is working extra hours to get off early for new years eve. You really can't tell.

I'm a W, so I won't hold my breath for my result. Keep those of us at the end of the alphabet informed, so we don't have to stare at the website all night.

are you looking up names on license verification to find out results?

I would feel better if I was a "W" about waiting, but I am a "Bu" so this will be brutal if they stop at Boodhoo...haha

I'm a W, so I won't hold my breath for my result. Keep those of us at the end of the alphabet informed, so we don't have to stare at the website all night.

yep! PE033596 is the last one updated so far.

My results are in ..... I passed ...... PE033595

:party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting: :pASSED2:

Last edited by a moderator:
The easiest way I have found to watch it is to go the verify license page and enter PE033. It will bring up a list. Next hit the top of the license number column twice until they are sorted in a decending order. You can hit refresh ever half hour and see a couple more names added.

Follow this link:

https://secure.sos.state.ga.us/myverification/Search.aspx

Type in pe033 in the License Number field. Then click on the License Number heading to sort by number. Then click to the last page of results.

I would feel better if I was a "W" about waiting, but I am a "Bu" so this will be brutal if they stop at Boodhoo...haha

hahaha,,,,, It looks like they stopped at Boodhoo, you're probably next when they start tomorrow at 4:30!!!! JK

It looks like you will be at the head of the line tomorrow morning.

ahhh... state of georgia...masters of suspense or inflictors of cruel and ususual punishment. way to go boodhoo, if that's your real name. just kidding and congratulations to all

I have been reading your posts for days, and y'all are killing me! My husband took the SC exam and found out he passed almost 2 weeks ago...I am ready to find out, good or bad. I am in Guam, so it is 0845 AM on Dec 30 here. They usually update the # of licensed engineers on the pels page right after I get home from work, so in the middle of the night for y'all (a couple hours past midnight EST). Maybe more numbers will be coming then too. Good luck to everyone.

does everyone's application page say Test Results Received COMPLETED?

does everyone's application page say Test Results Received COMPLETED?
Mine does. Was just about to ask that question. This was not the first time I took the exam, and up until today it had always said "Pending".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back