Georgia PE Application 2021

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtg532u

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone in GA recently (2020-2021) submitted their application for the PE? It seems like part of it is paper submitted to the board and the work experience is filled out online on NCEES then forwarded to the GA board? For those who recently completed the application can you explain exactly how you did it please? Thanks!

Bumping this thread. Looks like you night be a fellow Yellow Jacket. Hoping to take the PE late 22 or early 23.

yep. BSME 08. btw i submitted everything on paper. they approved it in about 2 weeks.
Awesome! BSME 2000 here. Working on the application right now myself. I have 1 solid PE endorsement but I have not heard from the other three (need at least 2) PEs.

Awesome! BSME 2000 here. Working on the application right now myself. I have 1 solid PE endorsement but I have not heard from the other three (need at least 2) PEs.
I had 1 PE from job 1 (not my direct supervisor but the only PE in the department) so he did a work verification and character reference
then for job 2 my direct supervisor is a PE so he did work verification and character reference
the other 3 from job 2 all were PE's but only did character references. so that's how i got my 5

for the work write up's i made my own sheet with a signature page and initials at the top and bottom. then on the application i said "see attached"

Back