Gas Grill Suggestions

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If one man wants to use another man's grill should he not ask permission first? My wife told me that she could give others permission to use my grill.

I do not recall that being anywhere in the marriage vows....my grill is my grill.

If one man wants to use another man's grill should he not ask permission first? My wife told me that she could give others permission to use my grill.
I do not recall that being anywhere in the marriage vows....my grill is my grill.
you mean to take away and use elsewhere? or come over and cook in your yard? Either way the answer is NFW. I say you need to control your woman better.

I've got this ~$90 Charbroil (at least very similar to this one) that's served me well over the past 3.5-4 years or so... The heat spreader just now rusted to the point that I bought a replacement... It's the first grill I've had where the ignitor still works after the first 10-15 times of use... But I'd say on average we're only using it about once a week... This does remind me that I need to get more propane... and maybe some steak for dinner........

Last edited by a moderator:
I use a GrillMaster from Lowes. It is the 4 burner grill with the separate cooking areas. It's nice; I can only fire one side if I am cooking for my family.

The one thing I do not like is that the grease pan underneath is too flat, so the grease does not get to the grease containers.

Just go pay the $$ for a Big Green Egg.

Weber.

Weber Weber Weber, Weber Weber.

Sincerely,

-Weber

Back