Game of Thrones ! (HBO Mini Series) Spoilers......

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, but from the previews it looks like next episode will start the white walker battle.
Did they say how many episodes this season will be?  There are a LOT of story lines left to hash out, especially when you consider some of the episodes will probably be 50% fight scenes.  I was a bit disappointed how they glossed over some of the reunions, though.

Did they say how many episodes this season will be?  There are a LOT of story lines left to hash out, especially when you consider some of the episodes will probably be 50% fight scenes.  I was a bit disappointed how they glossed over some of the reunions, though.
There are 6 episodes this season, now 5 left.

Thought it was a good episode in the sense that it was a refresher of where everyone is and showed some decent reunions. Curious to see how each of the storylines play out from here.

The White King is not going where they expect.  Heading south where the army is not.  There will be a diversionary force going to Winterfell and that is what will keep them busy.

The White King is not going where they expect.  Heading south where the army is not.  There will be a diversionary force going to Winterfell and that is what will keep them busy
That would be an interesting twist...Cersei, who was figuring on screwing the North, would be screwed when they show up on her doorstep and her with no dragon glass.

That would be an interesting twist...Cersei, who was figuring on screwing the North, would be screwed when they show up on her doorstep and her with no dragon glass.
And then Jon and friends have to fight an undead Golden Army... oof.

I think i saw EP II is titled battle of Winterfell and EP III is Battle of Kings landing?  That would be cool-

I think my favorites characters in this show are:

Arya

The Hound

Sam

Saw an article this morning that people who don't watch GOT are the new vegans....people being douches because have to make an announcement to make sure everyone knows that they don't watch GOT.
I don't have HBO, or general TV service.  I'll probably watch it eventually.  

I don't have HBO, or general TV service.  I'll probably watch it eventually.  
Neither do I. Luckily NZ has a Netflix-style service that streams all the good shows & movies. Can watch via my Playstation.

www.neontv.co.nz

They need to pick up the pace.  I thought last night was a bit of a snoozer.
Meh, they needed to move a few more pieces into place. Basically everyone is now in two locations. They only have 5 episodes or ~7 hours of screentime left. 

Bran's line about "we don't have time for this" or "we're wasting time on this" was a little fourth wall breaky. In any other season, all of the reunions and introductions would've taken like 3-4 episodes.

The White King is not going where they expect.  Heading south where the army is not.  There will be a diversionary force going to Winterfell and that is what will keep them busy.
^All this.

^And all the dead King Landing Soilders and citizens would just add to the Night Kings army. It'll make things tougher on those in the north.

And then Jon and friends have to fight an undead Golden Army... oof.
Well at least they won't have to fight undead elephants... wolly mammoths maybe, but not elephants.

Jon is too emo for me, and Tyrion's character has fallen off a bit (he used to be funny AF, but now we only get like one balls/dwarf joke per episode at best.)

I like Arya, Cersei (no denying she's one of the most complex characters in there, and how can you not appreciate what a ruthless bitch she is after the wildfire scene), and I used to hate Sansa but all her acts of vengeance against Ramsey and Littlefinger have really grown on me.

Not me...I still think Sansa needs a good kick in the cooter.

I like Tyrion, but at the same time, I'm wondering if there's a big double-cross in the works.  If I remember last season right, everyone meets with the Lanisters to try and get them to team up and they say no.  Tyrion meets privately and now they're in?  Who's to say that Tyrion made a deal to get back in the good graces of the family by offering to hand them the North on a platter?

It would be an interesting twist, but would contradict the fact that Cersei is sending Bronn after both of her brothers, crossbow in hand.

It was interesting to see how weakly Tyrion said that the Lannister army would be joining the fight, as if he didn't believe it himself.  Cersei played him.  And Jamie arriving in Winterfell will confirm that the Lannisters aren't coming north.  Danareys and company were going North to fight the dead regardless, so it wasn't that big a move by Cersei.

Latest posts

Back