Game of Thrones ! (HBO Mini Series) Spoilers......

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its kind of like they have lost some momentum with this long break - I wonder if folks will still tune back in? I have forgotten most of what happened...

I will still tune back in when it happens. I'm just afraid they're going to push it back even further!

catapults loaded with Dragon glass shards sent to the undead.  Quickly and easily routed.  Any that miss, the undead will step on.

We should set up the GOT pool-

Sort of like squares at the super bowl- bet on who is the king/ lives / dies etc...

Say $5 entry?

I just hope this series has an appropriate ending, unlike something that POS Stephen King would write where you have a relatively decent story and then the last 10 pages of the book is just the most horrible piece of trash ever just to "end" the book (Ala "The Stand")

Appropriate ending, as in consistent within its own universe? Probably, I doubt they'd destroy the TV and novel series legacy something hurried and half-assed (ala Sandworms of Dune). Especially with all the time and budget they had to get it right.

Now will the ending be satisfying or complete? There's no way they can make everyone satisfied with the ending. They used the tagline "If you think this story has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention" in their ads. I can also see them skimping on epilogue material too. Every other season had a huge exciting penultimate episode, and the finale was comparatively boring exposition to tie it all up. I'm not sure HBO will let them film a "talking heads" finale.

For me an appropriate ending is if they all get killed by the night king and become white walkers than so be it, We don't need to have Jon / danny on the iron throne just cause that's what most of the female viewers want ;)

At least one of the two needs to be killed/turned into a white walker.  Maybe Dany on the ice dragon against Jon on the other(s)?

I just hope this series has an appropriate ending, unlike something that POS Stephen King would write where you have a relatively decent story and then the last 10 pages of the book is just the most horrible piece of trash ever just to "end" the book (Ala "The Stand")
Just remember that the writer is an old time D&D gamer.  I see this as being what we call "TPK", total party kill.

16-winter-is-coming-bitches-funny-gif.gif

They need to pick up the pace.  I thought last night was a bit of a snoozer.

Latest posts

Back