Game of Thrones ! (HBO Mini Series) Spoilers......

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just have one question for you all:

How in the hell to you understand all of what is going on and how do you remember everyone's name?????

I hate tapatalk

How in the hell to you understand all of what is going on and how do you remember everyone's name?????

I hate tapatalk
I usually read the recaps online.  I'd never figure all the names out otherwise, or some of the family connections.  

I hate tapatalk
I don't.  Usually I have to google names if it's not one of the main characters and see the picture that comes up...a lot better with faces than names.

Arya = lady stoneheart?
I doubt Lady Stoneheart will be introduced at this point. Far too much time has passed since Catelyn has been killed and the Brothers Without Banners have been shown a few times since then without any hinting of her as their leader.  

I doubt Lady Stoneheart will be introduced at this point. Far too much time has passed since Catelyn has been killed and the Brothers Without Banners have been shown a few times since then without any hinting of her as their leader.  
Agreed; they passed the point where it would make sense to introduce her. The Freys are already dead.

I think Jon is still going to be "burned" by fire and that is how he discovers he a Stark-garyen.

Agreed; they passed the point where it would make sense to introduce her. The Freys are already dead.

I think Jon is still going to be "burned" by fire and that is how he discovers he a Stark-garyen.
Dany swoops in on a dragon and tries to take John out.  Dragon doesn't want to toast him, but when it does, he isn't burnt.  Spend the next 30 minutes of the show watching the light bulb go off in both their heads.

13516626_1058467734206238_3509238193596369392_n.jpg

was out of town over the weekend and into Tuesday so just got around to watching the finale!  HFS that was some of the best TV I have seen since F'n Airfwolf!

Only question I have is: Was the tree where Sansa told littledick to F- Off the same tree where Bran was left toward the end of the show?  is he that close to winterfell or am I lost?

& Although I haven't read the book in a while (I left off after the 4th)  it is the only book where I have had to keep "notes" on who is who, its so F'n confusing..

Also saw a news story where Martin is still way the F behind with book 6..

I meant that Arya is picking up her storyline. Not that lady stoneheart is coming to the show. Guess I didn't make that clear enough.

I still cant see where Sam fits in to the story line at all? Maybe the "baby" from the king beyond the wall has some significance?

maybe, I hadn't thought about that. He gets a lot of "page" time in the book also. must be something there. I am figuring that since GRRM is also a fat kid that maybe he makes Sam some kind of unlikely hero?

Minor bout with insomnia last night I so I started watching it again from season 1- wow they have all aged a lot on the show in 6 years!

Avd in other news I am too old to stay up to 4 am watching tv anymore:(

So who else was mildly disappointed with the season premiere?  I know RG was a huge fan of the chamber pot scenes.

yeah it was a little slow, but still good to have it back on.  I was expecting the HBO NOW to crash like crazy but it did a good job!

So the lannister army is the only army whose foot soldiers wouldn't rape a teenage girl they find in the woods? that part seemed a little sketchy to me..

yeah it was a little slow, but still good to have it back on.  I was expecting the HBO NOW to crash like crazy but it did a good job!

So the lannister army is the only army whose foot soldiers wouldn't rape a teenage girl they find in the woods? that part seemed a little sketchy to me..
Makes me wonder if they're not implying that the Lannister army is in decline and has to rely on young boys to suit up in lieu of experienced fighters.  

Meh, that episode was lackluster.

But, Ed Sheeran! Haha I totally guessed it was him as soon as they showed his face!

Also, yeah, that Lannister army (of which Sheeran was a soldier) was pretty darned friendly. Their self-deprecating humor (in terms of their opinion of Kings Landing) was nice, however.

The way the chamber pot scenes were edited caught me by surprise. It made me feel like I was watching some random movie where that technique of rapidly splicing reoccurring scenes together for however long has been used, not GoT.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also thought having the cameo of Sheeran was not really needed & didn't add anything.. (what does he even sing- Id honestly have to look it up)

Back