GA FE results avaliabile via web

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I PASSED THE FE EXAM!!! I JUST FOUND OUT VIA MY E-MAIL AND THEN I CHECKED FOR MY NAME ON THE GA SOS WEBSITE AND THERE IT WAS!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:party-smiley-048:

I typed in my name and NOTHING! Is GA sending fail emails as well? Could it be that they are not finished inputing names on the site?

I studied so hard!

I typed in my name and NOTHING! Is GA sending fail emails as well? Could it be that they are not finished inputing names on the site?
I studied so hard!
It is my understanding that you would have received an e-mail regardless. So, if you haven't received an e-mail, be hopeful. Also, I passed the FE. So, if you're looking for the PE, maybe they haven't even started on inputing those yet. I'll say a prayer for you.

Results recieved via email. Unfortunately I did not pass. However, this was my first try and I've been out of school since 2003. Good thing is I now know what to expect in April.

Results recieved via email. Unfortunately I did not pass. However, this was my first try and I've been out of school since 2003. Good thing is I now know what to expect in April.
I'm so sorry to hear that. You are right. At least you know what to expect now. Start gearing up. You can do it!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry to hear that. You are right. At least you know what to expect now. Start gearing up. You can do it!!!!!!!
congratulatons! Please share your thoughts and strategies.

Really not all that upset about it, just disappointed because I had a feeling after the exam that I didn't do well. I definitely need to develop a more effective study plan. I took a review course over the summer, but I wonder if I had been better off waiting to take the test in April anyway...

Back