FYI - PE depth module (PM) selected in the exam room

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k2keylargo

Reaction score
After having a momentary irregular heart beat 'cause I was thinking, "did I sign up for the Power module for the afternoon session?" :blink:

I called ESLES to verify this: We select which module we want to work when we start the PM portion of the test - the test booklet has all the different choices in it - in EE, we choose one: Power, Computers, or Electronics. We just mark which one we worked on the answer sheet.

So, be careful that you mark the proper test bubble..... that would be hell to make a mistake here!

After having a momentary irregular heart beat 'cause I was thinking, "did I sign up for the Power module for the afternoon session?" :blink:
I called ESLES to verify this: We select which module we want to work when we start the PM portion of the test - the test booklet has all the different choices in it - in EE, we choose one: Power, Computers, or Electronics. We just mark which one we worked on the answer sheet.

So, be careful that you mark the proper test bubble..... that would be hell to make a mistake here!
This can provide for some lively pre-afternoon portion entertainment. I took the ChE test and there is no choice for the afternoon part. The look on peoples faces was priceless when they received this 1/2 in thick test booklet and then see me get handed this very thin wafer of a booklet.

Just for posterity in case this thread gets dreged up in the future. . .I think I read somewhere that they may change things to make you pick your module when you register for the exam.

Just for posterity in case this thread gets dredged up in the future. . .I think I read somewhere that they may change things to make you pick your module when you register for the exam.

What did you say mudpuppy? I didn't hear you the first time. LOL.

My 3rd time taking the exam, I spent 20 minutes reading thru the WR and Transpo PM modules so that I could decide which to take.

I wouldn't suggest that BTW.

I have to second that thought...last time I panicked 2 hours in, erased all my answers, and started a completely new depth. Don't do that. Ever.

Latest posts

Back