funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we had some new moms sign up as scout leaders at our cub scout pack, I think I forgot to give them the proper uniform instructions!

2b35709e_97b0_414e_bd9b_1a2d37d28a0f.jpg

I'm moving back to Atlanta so my kid can join that cub scout pack.
Geez, I'm almost embarrased to say that I know this, but based on the uniforms that scout troop is in Houston. I recognize the Sam Houston Area Council patch on the left shoulder of the woman on the right of the photo.

Here's a better view of the patch in question

080524_councilpatch017.jpg

also, isn't that Destiny's Child? They are a Houston "band" right? That would make sense as to the Houston uniform.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed! I like to feed the ducks at a lake near me, now I just want to hide under the bed.
must not have the dogs with you at the time.
You're right on. You'd be surprised, the female would make an excellent bird dog, but is freaked out by other people, dogs, and new situations. Yet she jumps off the top of this earthen dam we find along one of our regular trails, and will chase a ball into the dead of night at a strange campground full of Canadians.

The male is super confident in public, but wimpy in other ways. He's terrified of plastic bags. The first time he saw ducks in a lake, he didn't get into a crouch or bark or anything that would show hunting instincts. Instead, he swam out with a dopey look on his face to say hi and looked confused when they all flew away.

Back