funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
387a9a54a163611be5a9570.jpg

I got my first job in 1989 and wanted an electric blue IROC with 305/5spd, no T-tops. There was no way I could swing the payments. I told my wife (I posted that picture on another board) that I must still be a redneck, because I'd love to get one optioned the way I wanted one back in the day.

I did pass on a SCHP B4C 5spd a few years ago. it was pretty ragged out. Too bad most of those thrid gens have been whipped to within an inch of their lives.

^I think I've stated this before. If they had offered the IROC with a 350 and a 5sp, there would probably be a 1990 model in my garage instead of the 1991 MR2.

I lked the GTA, too. One of the few cars I've thought looked good in red (I think it was the gold BBS mags).

You have to admit, 4500 would get you a near mint car, at least around here. Luckily, the red x wouldn't allow me to see the pics in that thread.

The worst part is that I've actually BEEN to that BMW dealership that trashed it! (Looking at a used S2000 back in Houston).

Back