funny pic thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just printed a dozen of them off the color printer, and they say

'CO-WORKER' FAMILY

HIGH-RISE

APARTMENTS

picture

PENTHOUSE (grey)

FOR RENT

GenesisAle.jpg
I don't know if that Genesis beer is real or not, but this one here I've had a few times when in the Rockies. The tagline is "Bring some home for the wives."

043c321167dc3c85e9e10d6cd9ee0da6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^first... thanks for quoting that *bouncy* picture so that I dont have to scroll so far up to look at it.

second... my boss just caught me staring at it...

^first... thanks for quoting that *bouncy* picture so that I dont have to scroll so far up to look at it.

second... my boss just caught me staring at it...
yeah - I plan on bringing it up every 5 posts or so.

It's intoxicating. She keeps giving me that look- "you didn't think I could get them on, did you", she sneered wryly....

I don't know if that Genesis beer is real or not, but this one here I've had a few times when in the Rockies. The tagline is "Bring some home for the wives."
043c321167dc3c85e9e10d6cd9ee0da6.jpg
Genisis is real, we have that here in Jersey, although I have never had it.

Imagine what that guy told his wife that night. “Honey, you would not believe the day I had today. Yep, the office Christmas party. Well, I was sitting there, getting ready to dig into my roast beef and then I thought, ‘oh, I better wash my hands so Der Fuehrer doesn’t complain about dirty fingernails.’ He has such a thing about that, you know? So I wash my hands and come back to the conference room and, guess what, that bastage had taken my seat! Well, what can I do? He’s the leader of the Reich. So I stood there like some child booted out of a musical chairs game while he ate my food. I swear, one day I’m going to stick a bomb under that man’s table.”

Back