• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale ---SEISMIC DESIGN DVD's (complete)- by Dr. Shanin Mansour

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEBM PE

Reaction score
I am selling my SEISMIC DESIGN for PE by Dr. Shanin Mansour for only $150 (shipping included).

It has 13 DVD's to complete 16 chapters of the lecture of Dr. Mansour. The said lecture is the actual lecture series of Dr. Mansour.

Please email me at [email protected] or call me at 707-580-8292 if you want to buy.

I am selling my SEISMIC DESIGN for PE by Dr. Shanin Mansour for only $129. (shipping included).It has 13 DVD's to complete 16 chapters of the lecture of Dr. Mansour. The said lecture is the actual lecture series of Dr. Mansour.

Please email me at [email protected] or call me at 707-580-8292 if you want to buy.

I am selling my SEISMIC DESIGN for PE by Dr. Shanin Mansour for only $129 (shipping included).It has 13 DVD's to complete 16 chapters of the lecture of Dr. Mansour. The said lecture is the actual lecture series of Dr. Mansour.

Back