FLORIDA RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone in Florida received those certificates and wallet cards yet?
Not yet. But it should be around the corner and not hard to miss!!

But I did already get my stamp!! Once I got my PE #, the admin assistant in the office jumped right on her PC and ordered me the stamp. Very cool.

Last edited:
Are you guys sure we don't have to pay that renewal fee of $130. The letter says we are exempt from the CEU hours but NOT from the fee. Where do you get your metal-impression stamp from? How much is that?Congrats Melanie....did you get a decent pay raise too? I got a promotion an a okay pay raise, nothing great....but that was to be expected.

Thank you Platinum. I got a decent raise. We get our yearly raise in October so with that on top of my raise I just got it ends up pretty good!

Nope not yet. Still waiting...

Has anyone paid their $130 renewal fee? Someone posted above that it was covered in the application fee but I called the board office and they said you still have to pay it. Someone else needs to verify this!

Nope not yet. Still waiting...
Has anyone paid their $130 renewal fee? Someone posted above that it was covered in the application fee but I called the board office and they said you still have to pay it. Someone else needs to verify this!
I am kind of hoping when we get our certificates and all it will have information on fees if we need to send anything. I would think they would make it crystal clear with a self addressed envelope to make sure they get their money. :D

^^^ So .. what did you start embossing with your new stamp ?? Fess up ... we know you are stampling everything in sight !!!! :)

JR

I have a collection of Dilbert Daily Desk Calendar comics that appear to have been embossed :rtft:

I am sure as a little more time goes by ... you will find more things to stamp. Even if it is scraps of paper from the recycling bin !!

Congrats again - savor the moment.

JR

I have a collection of Dilbert Daily Desk Calendar comics that appear to have been embossed :rtft:
I am sure as a little more time goes by ... you will find more things to stamp. Even if it is scraps of paper from the recycling bin !!

Congrats again - savor the moment.

JR
I have a daily Dilbert desk calendar. It's a must for us Engineers! Thanks again!!

I know a guy that is on his 5th attempt at the PE exam. The old Florida rules still applied to his application. Granted, no one really wants to be on that difficult path for so long so I'm glad I got mine on the 2nd attempt. If I didn't, Florida would have my retake application already. That's a no brainer for me!

The point is if you QUIT trying that's when you FAIL.

The PE is that important and that's no :BS:

Hmm... FBPE is taking their sweet time sending out the certificates, has anyone received theirs yet in FL?

:mail-296:

Hello fellow Floridian PEs. I just got home to find the certificates have arrived, so hopefully the rest of you will also find them when you get home. What a nice feeling and sense of accomplishment. Congratulations to all once again!

^^^ I went down to the FBPE office and told them to get printin' !!! :D

Congrats again all new FL PE's !! :bananalama:

JR

^^^ It is definitely non-standard size - you won't be finding a frame in the typical office supply store. You would have to go to a specialty shop to have it framed. You can probably shop it around and find a decent price better than FES but probably not by much.

I haven't framed mine yet - I guess I am waiting for an office suitable for hanging it up :)

JR

Back