Florida Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol. In NJ I just got my application to activate my license on Saturday. Slower than anything.

As far as I know, we don't have those down here NJ. We are still waiting for the scores to be posted though. I think after that happens, they issue us License numbers based off of our initial application.

As far as I know, we don't have those down here NJ. We are still waiting for the scores to be posted though. I think after that happens, they issue us License numbers based off of our initial application.

The FBPE site gives a timeframe of 8-10 weeks:

"The Board will initiate the final steps for licensing you as a professional engineer. The process of entering the scores, assigning license numbers, and issuing the license card and wall certificate takes eight to ten weeks."

I wonder if that's from the exam date or from the date the scores are posted.

^The results came a week earlier than last year, so is it reasonable to hope the board will be a week earlier as well?

This whole process has truly tested my patience...but this wait is a lot easier than the initial wait for the results!

^The results came a week earlier than last year, so is it reasonable to hope the board will be a week earlier as well?

This whole process has truly tested my patience...but this wait is a lot easier than the initial wait for the results!
Not sure it's safe to assume anything with the holidays lol

Need that license number...

This week???

This is the response I got when I emailed the board.

"

[SIZE=11pt]Michael- [/SIZE]Once Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulations(DBPR) upload the scores into the system we will issue the PE license numbers. As for a time frame for when that will happen we are hoping before this month is over. I do apologize for any inconvenience this is causing you."

Might follow the same trend as the October 2011 Florida license number release which was at the end of January.

Back