Florida Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, guys. Congrats to the new PEs and good luck to all that's still waiting!

I haven't gotten e-mail notification yet - just checked the NCEES site - same for everyone else?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, no email still. Seems like their email service is lagging behind their results release.

I passed!!! Been on an emotional rollercoasting for the past several weeks and now just ready for some r&r. Thanks all for the info that made this achievement possible.

Congrats everyone, when do you think the flbpe page will update?
The website says it'll take 8-10 weeks for them to update all that. Shortly after the board assigns license numbers, the certificates and stuff will be mailed out.

Looking at old threads, it seems like people start getting their license numbers early to mid January.

Congrats to all passing new PEs.

To those who did not make it...Do you know that it only takes one successful attempt to have a license number? Do you know that once you have that license number it does not matter if you got it the first, the second, the third, or the Nth time? The certificate does not say how many tries. That being said...Say :bio: and GO FOR IT!!!!! Next time study smarter and not necessarily harder. Use you diagnostic sheet. Good luck and God bless.

Congrats everyone, when do you think the flbpe page will update?
The website says it'll take 8-10 weeks for them to update all that. Shortly after the board assigns license numbers, the certificates and stuff will be mailed out.

Looking at old threads, it seems like people start getting their license numbers early to mid January.
I have to give it to NCEES this year... they really stepped up their game. What are the chances that the State of Florida will take notice and and process everything else in record time?

I feel for everyone else still waiting.

Still showing on the myfloridalicense website that they are waiting on scores to be posted.

Still showing on the myfloridalicense website that they are waiting on scores to be posted.

The wait is absolutely killing me! My new business cards will probably be delivered before I get my license number :madgo:

Doesn't the Board care that I need to update my LinkedIn page??? :D

Latest posts

Back