Florida Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This wait is driving my crazy too, does any of you know if the results are posted first on the fbpe.org website?

A couple reasons to think Florida will release results today:

(1) For the previous April exam, Florida was among the second group of states to release results, on day 41. We are currently on the second day of results, day 41.

(2) NY has already released its results today, and they were also among the second group last time. If FL remains on pace with NY (as they were for the April exam), they will release their results today.

(1) For the previous April exam, Florida was among the second group of states to release results, on day 41. We are currently on the second day of results, day 41.

(2) NY has already released its results today, and they were also among the second group last time. If FL remains on pace with NY (as they were for the April exam), they will release their results today.

Yeah, but the counter arguments would be that

1)For the April test they released the scores for 10 different states on the first day, this time they only released it for 3(TX, CA and KY).

2)They released those April scores for Florida in the early morning, and it's already 10:27 AM :p

Yeah, but the counter arguments would be that

1)For the April test they released the scores for 10 different states on the first day, this time they only released it for 3(TX, CA and KY).

2)They released those April scores for Florida in the early morning, and it's already 10:27 AM :p

Ya, you're probably right. I should stop trying to convince myself I'm going to get results today. :(

Back