FLORIDA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this blows... guess we will see next week. We can hope for Tuesday I guess

All the South FL people should meet for happy hour. Then we can go streaking in the quad

From NCEES Website:

Update on October 2010 exam results

December 23, 2010

NCEES has begun releasing the October 2010 exam results to state licensing boards. The surveying exam results were released December 16. The FE exam results were released December 22. PE exam results will be released the last week of December.

How and when examinees receive their results will vary by state. Some boards use NCEES Exam Administration Services to release the results directly to examinees; some release them through another testing service such as PCS; and other boards release the results themselves. In addition, some state boards must validate the results at a board meeting before they can release them to examinees.

To find out how you will receive your results, go to the exams page, select your state from the drop-down menu on the right, and look for the Results subhead.

It looks more like the first week of January :eek:ldman: : :waiting:

So the website states that the results will be released the last week of December. Also, it states that fbpe will have to validate them. Does anyone know whether this can happen without a board meeting? There is typically a December meeting, then one in Feb. They can't delay it for a month can they? Hopefully "validating" the results happens administratively.

Oh well, Merry Christmas all!

So the website states that the results will be released the last week of December. Also, it states that fbpe will have to validate them. Does anyone know whether this can happen without a board meeting? There is typically a December meeting, then one in Feb. They can't delay it for a month can they? Hopefully "validating" the results happens administratively.
Oh well, Merry Christmas all!
Not sure how they validate the results but my guess is it's a quick turnaround since in the past Florida has been one of the quicker states to release the results. Hopefully next week but at this point I am not too optimistic.

FROM NCEES WEBSITE:

NCEES has begun releasing the October 2010 exam results to state licensing boards. The surveying exam results were released December 16. The FE exam results were released December 22. PE exam results will be released the last week of December.

To find out how you will receive your results, go to the exams page, select your state from the drop-down menu on the right, and look for the Results subhead.

[SIZE=24pt]FL:[/SIZE]

Results

When results have been released to the Florida board (typically 8–10 weeks after the exam) and validated, NCEES will send an e-mail informing you that your result can be accessed through your My NCEES account. (FL Board will validate the results) add 1 week = first week of Jan, 2011)

[SIZE=24pt]NJ:[/SIZE]

Results

When results have been released (typically 8–10 weeks after the exam), NCEES will send an e-mail informing you that your result can be accessed through your My NCEES account. (NJ Board will NOT validate the results)= Last week of Dec, 2010)

[SIZE=24pt]NY:[/SIZE]

Results

When results have been released to the New York board and validated, NCEES will send an e-mail informing you that your result can be accessed through your My NCEES account. The New York board will notify you of any state-specific exam results. (NY Board will validate the results) add 1 week = first week of Jan, 2011)

Happy new year :holyness:

Last edited by a moderator:
FROM NCEES WEBSITE:

Results

When results have been released to the Florida board (typically 8–10 weeks after the exam) and validated, NCEES will send an e-mail informing you that your result can be accessed through your My NCEES account. (FL Board will validate the results) add 1 week = first week of Jan, 2011)

Results

When results have been released (typically 8–10 weeks after the exam), NCEES will send an e-mail informing you that your result can be accessed through your My NCEES account. (NJ Board will NOT validate the results)= Last week of Dec, 2010)

Results

When results have been released to the New York board and validated, NCEES will send an e-mail informing you that your result can be accessed through your My NCEES account. The New York board will notify you of any state-specific exam results. (NY Board will validate the results) add 1 week = first week of Jan, 2011)

I've seen you post this in several threads already and I believe it to be wrong. I spoke with a lady from NCEES yesterday about the very issue of validation of the results. I asked her if it means I'll have to wait until the end of Jan to get results because the Michigan board doesn't meet until 1/28/11. She said that restful will be out next week and that the validation process is generally just the board administrators reviewing the statistics and that it doesn't really result in a delay and that I should still expect to see results next week even though the Michigan board has to validate them.

FROM NCEES WEBSITE:

Results

Results

Results

I've seen you post this in several threads already and I believe it to be wrong. I spoke with a lady from NCEES yesterday about the very issue of validation of the results. I asked her if it means I'll have to wait until the end of Jan to get results because the Michigan board doesn't meet until 1/28/11. She said that restful will be out next week and that the validation process is generally just the board administrators reviewing the statistics and that it doesn't really result in a delay and that I should still expect to see results next week even though the Michigan board has to validate them.

Sorry, But I posted what I have read! I could be wrong about the additional week to allow the boards to "validate" the results. But at least we will find out soon.

Good Luck! And Happy Holidays!

I'm hoping that they send the results tues (closed monday), the results can be verified tues afternoon / wed morning, and released by Wed afternoon.

fingers crossed till then

Happy Holiday's everyone

I'm in the same boat like you, but probably will be the same FE behavior, we going to have a real long days next week.

I'm hoping that they send the results tues (closed monday), the results can be verified tues afternoon / wed morning, and released by Wed afternoon.
fingers crossed till then

Happy Holiday's everyone

Back