flatulent worker reprimand

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ One of my poker friends is the same way. He is also lactose intolerant and becomes very gassy if he eats any. He knows it's a problem and has adjusted his diet accordingly, although sometimes he purposefully changes his diet the day of our monthly game. He thinks it creates an advantage since most of the group ends up playing all night with their shirt over their nose.

One of my buddies is lactose intolerant, and when he eats pizza, it is unbearable. I can see them filing a reprimand over this. If the guy is lactose intolerant, then he should be reprimanded for having lactose-containing foods during the work day. If you want to eat some cheese and colon blow, do it on your own time.

This reminds me of those old Terry Tate: Office Linebacker commercials. "You can't cut the cheese wherever you please! That's just nasty!"

I should be dieting now, but it's too cold to keep the outside office door open if I eat those fiber one bars...

Last edited by a moderator:
^Is that supposed to help your butt breathe or something? I got the old-school polyester special, but fortunately have a map table / standing desk too.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Is that supposed to help your butt breathe or something? I got the old-school polyester special, but fortunately have a map table / standing desk too.
It's a loaner chair from an office supply place. I got it in November to test drive and my new chair was ordered shortly thereafter. They haven't been to pick up the trial chair ever, but I also haven't seen my new chair.

Back