FL Licensure

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone heard anything from FBPE yet??? looking for an update and i dont want to keep calling and make them mad.
According to the FBPE, the bottleneck is currently with the Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation. My communications with said department have been less than fruitful.

/shrug

Last week I had emailed FBPE about when will we get our numbers and they replied me that they 'hope to have the licenses assigned and start mailing in four weeks'.

I have stopped checking the status online as of now.

Last week I had emailed FBPE about when will we get our numbers and they replied me that they 'hope to have the licenses assigned and start mailing in four weeks'.
I have stopped checking the status online as of now.

Here is the official word as of 10:30 AM Monday morning. I just talked with FBPE and my contact over there says that they now have the grades report in their hands and are entering the pass/fail status today. You can check the test status from the following link:

https://www.myfloridalicense.com/examSchedule.asp?SID=

They are now saying that they hope that everything will be out in about two weeks although the P.E. numbers would show up on the web site as soon as they are generated. This will be before you get your certificate in the mail. So there is probably no need to call the FBPE in the next week or so, they are actually working on it now.

My big hold up is the number as I am trying to get my NCEES registration done and that needs to be filled out before it generates the reference letters. I was hoping to have all of the references sent out and received again before all of the numbers were assigned.

Here is the official word as of 10:30 AM Monday morning. I just talked with FBPE and my contact over there says that they now have the grades report in their hands and are entering the pass/fail status today. You can check the test status from the following link:

They are now saying that they hope that everything will be out in about two weeks although the P.E. numbers would show up on the web site as soon as they are generated. This will be before you get your certificate in the mail. So there is probably no need to call the FBPE in the next week or so, they are actually working on it now.

My big hold up is the number as I am trying to get my NCEES registration done and that needs to be filled out before it generates the reference letters. I was hoping to have all of the references sent out and received again before all of the numbers were assigned.
thanks for the response! man, am i ready to get this all done and get my seal. hopefully it doesnt take the full 2 weeks.

once somebody gets their number, let us know!

i just spoke with FBPE, they do not have the results from DBPR (sorry if those are the wrong letters) and he thought it would take a while still. well i really hope the person you know is right and we will start seeing our license numbers generated pretty soon. he told me to call him next friday and that we would give me an update as to when he thinks the numbers will start being generated.

this is ridiculous...its been 6 weeks since we got our results!

PROGRESS!!

Sometime today, my search results here changed from "Waiting for score" (which has been there since the test) to "Pass"...

Could this mean license numbers are incoming? Time will tell...

EDIT: <double posted by accident... is there no way to delete a post?>

Last edited by a moderator:
PROGRESS!!
Sometime today, my search results here changed from "Waiting for score" (which has been there since the test) to "Pass"...

Could this mean license numbers are incoming? Time will tell...
yep, saw that too! at least there is at least progress...anyone call to see when we may get the numbers??

yep, saw that too! at least there is at least progress...anyone call to see when we may get the numbers??
Mine switched yesterday too. I don't think we will need to call to hassle them for numbers... I think they will be available online in the next day or so. From what I can figure, there were about 60 new PEs added yesterday (most with florida addresses). I think they are working on getting them into the system now. Be patient and I would bet that you will know your number by the weekend or say tuesday at the latest... Does anyone remember how many towns proctored the FL PE exam? I was here in Tallahassee and there were probably about 150 or so people (I may be way off base). If there were three places that had about equal numbers give or take that would be about 450 people taking the exam in FL. Assuming a 60% pass rate, that is 270 new numbers that need to be added. If they get 60 per day (judging on yesterday) then that would be a total of 4.5 business days (one of which was yesterday). We should be close.

As of 8AM this morning... the highest PE number assigned is 69060

Mine switched yesterday too. I don't think we will need to call to hassle them for numbers... I think they will be available online in the next day or so. From what I can figure, there were about 60 new PEs added yesterday (most with florida addresses). I think they are working on getting them into the system now. Be patient and I would bet that you will know your number by the weekend or say tuesday at the latest... Does anyone remember how many towns proctored the FL PE exam? I was here in Tallahassee and there were probably about 150 or so people (I may be way off base). If there were three places that had about equal numbers give or take that would be about 450 people taking the exam in FL. Assuming a 60% pass rate, that is 270 new numbers that need to be added. If they get 60 per day (judging on yesterday) then that would be a total of 4.5 business days (one of which was yesterday). We should be close.
That's great. My status changed to "Pass" too. So, we are getting our numbers pretty soon.

Edit: In fact I checked the status online and I found a number was assigned to me. Feels Great Now!

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
That's great. My status changed to "Pass" too. So, we are getting our numbers pretty soon.
Hey MonteBiker, how did you know the highest PE number assigned was 69060? I mean where did you check?

Thanks
I would like to say that I wrote a cool little program which accesses the database and sorts it at my whim but I am not that cool... It was a bit of trial and error and then I have been keeping a list when I notice that they change. I will try to have a cooler solution in the future.

Edit: In fact I checked the status online and I found a number was assigned to me. Feels Great Now!

Thanks
Congrats. I am sure that is a good sign for the rest of us waiting.

no, i took the exam in orlando and there were easily 500 people. crazy

Well, Hopefully I am in tomorrow's batch. Anyone else left waiting in FL?
Well, Turns out that there was a glitch in my file and that may have been a hold up as to why I was not in the batch yesterday. They got me all fixed up and now I'm official. If you haven't received your number and passed the test for FL, I would consider calling down to make sure that everything is kosher in your file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back