FL Licensure

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just recieved my wall certificate for Florida. I noticed it outside my door. I guess the mailman left it there either today or yesterday.

Hey if any of you guys in FL are looking for a higher position now that you've passed, let me know. I've got an in with Orlando's finest and most prestigious civil engineering firm.

Just recieved my wall certificate for Florida. I noticed it outside my door. I guess the mailman left it there either today or yesterday.
ya i got mine yesterday. 11x17" wall certificate along with wallet sized and 8.5x4" temporary license certificates. was kind of suprised that they didn't include any information on paying the initial license fee... guess that will be a separate letter...

ya i got mine yesterday. 11x17" wall certificate along with wallet sized and 8.5x4" temporary license certificates. was kind of suprised that they didn't include any information on paying the initial license fee... guess that will be a separate letter...
Initial License Fee? I don't think that we have any additional fees left to pay and are official. I think that they include that in with your original fee... I think that is one of the reasons why Florida has such a high initial application fee. Am I misunderstanding this. Anyone else have a better understanding?

Hey if any of you guys in FL are looking for a higher position now that you've passed, let me know. I've got an in with Orlando's finest and most prestigious civil engineering firm.
While I am a little far north and not looking at the moment, I am kind of curious as to which is Orlando's finest and most prestigious civil firm...

Mine showed up today and as MonteBiker's luck goes, right through the do not bend label, is a giant crease that went through my certificate. Guess I will have to give another call down to FBPE.

Initial License Fee? I don't think that we have any additional fees left to pay and are official. I think that they include that in with your original fee... I think that is one of the reasons why Florida has such a high initial application fee. Am I misunderstanding this. Anyone else have a better understanding?
i really have no idea... so i hope you are right on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back