First one to 10K wins...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck Knight, finished my last final. Should get final grade in a couple weeks confirming that I'm all done with this degree.

On another note, pizza with beets? What's next, pizza with tofu ;)

Ya my d@mn final project is due next Wed. Ugh. Not looking forward to that.

Congrats on being done Ram! That day for me can't come soon enough. The amount of work is running me ragged lately.

Are LED flood lights really worth it? They are $30 each.

Are LED flood lights really worth it? They are $30 each.
What type of light would it be replacing? The 60W flood variety? I have halogens in my outdoor lighting and looked into LED replacements. Presently the lumens output just isn't there as being equivalent to the real thing. The energy savings is worth it, but I also need to see out in the yard at night so I stuck with the conventional halogen bulbs.

In my finished basement, we have recessed lighting with 60W floods. I've been progressively changing those out with the CFL equivalents and they seem to work ok. Takes a little warming up but it's minimal.

It would be for outdoor lighting replacing 70 watt regular flood bulbs. I have cfl in my finished basement too. The cfl are not good outside in the winter. They don't get bright enough.

Mmmm......breakfast!

b-products_turk-orig_package.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back