First one to 10K wins...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished watching Rudy. Movie gets me every time. Mainly because the story has such a parallel to mine. I'm the first to graduate in my family. I was told forever that maybe this wasn't for me. Too hard. Too above me. But despite my early struggles I proved them all wrong. Including my old mad. And he got to see me graduate from college. With honors.

And yes. I've been drinking. Next will be the DT 2.0. Good day Sir.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol^....but I understand. My dad didn't even graduate high school. Not because he wasn't smart, but because he was French speaking in English speaking schools.

And now they want to teach school in Spanish for kids who don't speak English.....wtf!

Just finished watching Rudy. Movie gets me every time. Mainly because the story has such a parallel to mine. I'm the first to graduate in my family. I was told forever that maybe this wasn't for me. Too hard. Too above me. But despite my early struggles I proved them all wrong. Including my old mad. And he got to see me graduate from college. With honors. And yes. I've been drinking. Next will be the DT 2.0. Good day Sir.
you were 5ft nothin' 100 nothin and hardly a speck of athletic ability.

If I had to guess, results will start coming out sometime this week. Last year it was around this time, because I remember it being right around my daughters birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back