February 2021 Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone who passed in January (found out February) gotten any communication from the Board yet?

Has anyone who passed in January (found out February) gotten any communication from the Board yet?
I was told that I had to notify the board and let them know I passed. I took the CBT Power in TN, and they said the NCEES does not notify them if you passed.

I believe your question would be best suited in the Jan 2021 thread. However, to answer your question, I took my last state exam end of Feb and just barely got results from the Board (that I passed) a week ago. Further communication from the Board regarding license status has yet to transpire.

I was told that I had to notify the board and let them know I passed. I took the CBT Power in TN, and they said the NCEES does not notify them if you passed.
I think you may have accidentally mixed up two different processes that don't apply to the question. This sounds like your situation was testing for electrical pe and comity/reciprocity from another state? Its my understanding for (CA) civils who have passed both state exams don't need to make contact with the board at this point.

I believe your question would be best suited in the Jan 2021 thread. However, to answer your question, I took my last state exam end of Feb and just barely got results from the Board (that I passed) a week ago. Further communication from the Board regarding license status has yet to transpire.
My apologies, I thought that's where I was. :)

Well, I give up spam searching for now on license# 92487 on this new batch. Unfortunately, looks like today is not the day boys and girls.

does the license # issuing generally occur on one day of the month? lol i dont like how much i am refreshing

does the license # issuing generally occur on one day of the month? lol i dont like how much i am refreshing
From what I can tell, they add a couple numbers every Friday night. For a few weeks it was ~10 new licenses, but last week was just 2. It seems to roughly be in alphabetical order by last name, and last week's licenses started with "B." I'm hoping that means they have finished assigning licenses for those who passed the January exams, and are now assigning licenses for those who passed the February exams.

From what I can tell, they add a couple numbers every Friday night. For a few weeks it was ~10 new licenses, but last week was just 2. It seems to roughly be in alphabetical order by last name, and last week's licenses started with "B." I'm hoping that means they have finished assigning licenses for those who passed the January exams, and are now assigning licenses for those who passed the February exams.
just to add to this - i passed my third and final exam (from February testing) in March and my last name starts with an A and i haven't been issued a license #. So hopefully for me this is a coincidence lol

just to add to this - i passed my third and final exam (from February testing) in March and my last name starts with an A and i haven't been issued a license #. So hopefully for me this is a coincidence lol
Thanks for your input! I noticed that the licenses in February seemed to be mostly in alphabetical order, but there were a few anomalies here or there. It could be a coincidence though and the assignments are totally random.

So it looks like no new #'s were posted last Friday. Hoping a big batch will be posted this coming Friday.

Two more numbers up tonight - the three newest #'s have all been out of state. Maybe these are stragglers from people passing back in January?

Any ideas on where we stand? Four numbers over three weeks seems pretty low to me.

Back