February 2020 Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed seismic !! What a relief after 10 weeks of daily work.

Congrats to those who passed, and don't give up if you failed, you'll get it next time.

Got it just now, Passed surveying.

Does anyone know if we need to do anything to get our licenses or just wait and they will mail us the certificates with the license number ?? 

I'm going to take Surveying in Q2, any tips on how you studied (what material you used) and what you would do different?
Maybe I am not the best person to ask, I felt much better than the first time I took it, but my diagnostics report is worse. I guess I would just really really practice trigonometry and understand conceptually what is going on in with surveying. It is not enough to just do a problem, you must understand every aspect and concept of a problem, and how everything is related in a horizontal or vertical curve. no two problems are the same in surveying. I also recommend finding a textbook or reference that has a lot of good theoretical information on surveying, as there was a lot of theoretical questions this time. I used CPESR both times, I dont think it is a bad course, but I guess it is just not challenging enough.

Got it just now, Passed surveying.

Does anyone know if we need to do anything to get our licenses or just wait and they will mail us the certificates with the license number ?? 
don't need to do anything they will mail the certificates and the license number should be on the DCA website in a couple weeks

Has anyone who passed their exams/final exam in February still waiting on their license number? Our results were sent out March 12/13, but it appears they only assigned 4 new civil licenses with the March 27th run. Any news on when the rest will come out? I've tried calling the Board and always get a dead line that stops ringing. 

Has anyone who passed their exams/final exam in February still waiting on their license number? Our results were sent out March 12/13, but it appears they only assigned 4 new civil licenses with the March 27th run. Any news on when the rest will come out? I've tried calling the Board and always get a dead line that stops ringing. 
nah. seems like they are pretty behind, not sure if they even gave those who were given results in Feb for Jan exams have their number yet either

The Board is still issuing licenses during this time.  If you wish for me to check on status, please send me a private message with your name and contact info and I will check on it for you.
Total props to the board for continuing to operate in this difficult time. 

I spoke with my reviewer and she said that they will be issuing a new batch tomorrow, 4/10/20.

Back