FE PASSING ZONE by PPI

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k2keylargo

Reaction score
If you used the FE Passing Zone by "the other board" can you share your thoughts - is this the way to study?

i've not used passing zone either, but have seen posts stating that it's the way to go. i dunno, i personally am not planning to use it, but if apr 07 doesn't go my way (first attempt), then i may reconsider.

I don't know about the FE passing zone, but the samples I looked at for the PE passing zone I found to be pretty lame. This was after I bought the PE flash cards which are totally worthless, unless you use them to torment EITs :p

LMAO! I just got an email from "the other board" trying to get me to sign up for the PE passing zone again. I'll probably wait to see if I passed first. :D

If I didn't, I doubt I'll do the Zone again. It was a good system for my first attempt, but it's easily duplicated on your own if you've done it once already.

I used:

www.eitexam.com

Its basically just a HUGE collection of FE style exam problems. It tracks your progress, has links to extra resources and fairly good explainations of how to work problems. Its 10 bucks for 3 months of access and its the best 10 bucks I spent on my FE prep. I dont know if I passed but I would have done way worse without this site.

Its NOT a site to use if your looking for a prep class but if your just looking for a massive depository of problems to work then this is the place to go IMO.

Back