Famous movie lines

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shut your fat ass, Rayvie! I can't buy a pack of smokes without runnin' into nine guys you fucked!

I want you to go in that bag, and find my wallet.

Which one is it?

It's the one that says Bad Motherf&*%er.

I'll tell you what to do. Take her to the zoo. I hear retards like the zoo

I should also note that Mrs Dex has a huge lady-boner for Daenerys because of that scene.

Westeros%2BCauses%2Bof%2BDeath.gif

Did you see the one where Papa Smurf took a crutch and smashed the **** out of a guy with a red hat? Did you see that one? You want to see that one?

Vincent Hanna: You know, we are sitting here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas. You do what you do, and I do what I gotta do. And now that we've been face to face, if I'm there and I gotta put you away, I won't like it. But I tell you, if it's between you and some poor ******* whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down.

Neil McCauley: There is a flip side to that coin. What if you do got me boxed in and I gotta put you down? Cause no matter what, you will not get in my way. We've been face to face, yeah. But I will not hesitate. Not for a second.

• - Yeah, but I wanted 12. Baby wanted 12.

• - Why would you want 12 lemons?

• - Because I'm making a 12-lemon centerpiece.

• - So, no one's actually even eating them? They're just show lemons?

• - Yeah. They're just show lemons. Shown in the center of the table.

Take car. Go to Mum's. Kill Phil - "Sorry." - grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over. How's that for a slice of fried gold?

Back