Failed Oct 2018 PE Construction , its not over until I win .

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You’ll get it next time. Keep solving problems!

Just wondering what’s the point you’re trying to make with the no resources comment?

That's my thought as well. You don't get a Super PE license if you pass without the CERM/more resources. 

You spend so much time studying for this exam, no need to handicap yourself. 

Bring anything and everything that can help you, that falls within NCEES guidelines. 

Without any resources 

AM = 31

PM = 18

i Know what should be done , ... i will do it .

View attachment 13278
No worries, I know you must have invested so much time with the determination to nail it but then you allowed 2 - 3 topics denied you of the green remark. I strongly believe your third attempt will be the game changer. You got this, GET THE WORKDONE!

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not pass as well... my problem Water in the AM and  temporary structures in the PM.... Any advice? material provided by school of PE is not been helpful :(  

AM 22 

PM 26
Did you have the most recent School of PE notes? I took a different depth than you, but was able to find almost everything in the October 2019 School of PE notes for the AM.

Did you have the most recent School of PE notes? I took a different depth than you, but was able to find almost everything in the October 2019 School of PE notes for the AM.
I had all of them, but don't know why the review for water is not helping me. I'm struggling hard!

I had all of them, but don't know why the review for water is not helping me. I'm struggling hard!
EET Breadth morning binder I had was excellent in hydraulics and hydrology and it became the main reason for my decision to go with WRE depth. My October 2018 morning exam was heavy on WRE topics too and I realized how helpful this class notes were.

EET Breadth structural chapter was probably the weakest. I found it to be generally lacking. I used additional sources to study but my morning version of the exam turned out to be light on structural. 

I’m back.

Nailed it.

1.jpeg

To all of you guys who aspire to pass this exam, don’t Memorize theory, and don’t solve problems like a robot otherwise NCEES will get you! I don’t know how they do it but they will get you, and they will crush your Scull for that!

You should UNDERSTAND the concepts/theory, then and only then you are good to go.

My Final message to NCEES… guys, it was one hell of a ride!

2.png

Last edited:
Back