Environmental Engineer Oportunity

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My hate and dislike toward Florida is well known in this Board. But there are people out there that would come here in a heart beat. So, for you, here it is:
Supervising Engineer position in Florida - for Enviros

The company is nice to work for.

That is the dept. my hubby used to work for. I wonder if someone left recently...

Btw, it is a great group to work with...Bobby still keeps in touch with his former coworkers and often laments that there will never be another group of people like them.

My hate and dislike toward Florida is well known in this Board. But there are people out there that would come here in a heart beat. So, for you, here it is:
Supervising Engineer position in Florida - for Enviros

The company is nice to work for.
What kind of range are we talking about here?

I still want to wait at least until I finish my master degree before looking. It is hard to switch when I already have a competitive sallary, 5.4 weeks of vacation, excellent 401K matching, and not much to worry about in the liability realm since telecom rarely kills or hurts. The 40 hour work weeks are nice too.

What kind of range are we talking about here?
I still want to wait at least until I finish my master degree before looking. It is hard to switch when I already have a competitive sallary, 5.4 weeks of vacation, excellent 401K matching, and not much to worry about in the liability realm since telecom rarely kills or hurts. The 40 hour work weeks are nice too.
$76,600-$118,700/YR....that is the range

Back