"Engineering" Forum of One

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then he'll want to know who the two were, so he can start a 'real' forum. I like your idea...keeps the cyle churning! :17:
Then you tell him, SORRY! The 2 who voted for you changed their minds. :lmao:

Then you tell him, SORRY! The 2 who voted for you changed their minds. :lmao:
Looks like short-timers disease has gotten to our puppet! BTW, I finally caught up in the job satisfaction thread. Congrats, maryannette, and hopefully you get some in your new one!

Looks like short-timers disease has gotten to our puppet! BTW, I finally caught up in the job satisfaction thread. Congrats, maryannette, and hopefully you get some in your new one!
I'm SHORT. :)

I'm looking forward to the new opportunity. :)

This is what I call job satisfaction. :)

I think he had a problem paying his host on time and they killed his site until he paid up.
Speaking of paying the host, has everyone clicked on an ad here at EB.com to help keep this site going?

it is fun to mess with a knucklehead, but there is always concern that it would appear that we are being mean and unreasonable to those that do not know his history of threatening to call State boards and employers to tell of our "unprofessional" behavior. he would regularly post screen shots of conversations here as "proof" of bad behavior. not to mention his general assholeness.

it is a nice thing about this board that there really are no negative feelings except for some minor disagreements, until he_who_shall_not_be_named comes around and all hell breaks loose.

Come to think of it, GT_ME stirrred it up quite a bit too. But then he was just here once. Dingleberry has been back eight times or so. perma ban the fucker says I.

I think there have been more than enough problems with him to justify the perma-ban.

I don't think we even need to discuss this much further.... I think the decisions have already been made and will not be changed.

I agree. Even though it might be fun, I guess it is cruel to mess with the disadvantaged.

When he started sending emails and letters to state boards, the army, etc, trying to get people here in trouble for "being mean to him" , and making false accusations to the same, that was the last straw. He could offer to pay 5 years of hosting services and I wouldnt even consider adding him back. If he wants to lurk and post under a different name I dont really care, we'll eventually ban all the IP's in the Starbucks in the metro Orlando area.

When he started sending emails and letters to state boards, the army, etc, trying to get people here in trouble for "being mean to him" , and making false accusations to the same, that was the last straw. He could offer to pay 5 years of hosting services and I wouldnt even consider adding him back. If he wants to lurk and post under a different name I dont really care, we'll eventually ban all the IP's in the Starbucks in the metro Orlando area.
:tribe:

Back