Engineering Ecomonics problems

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kduff70

Reaction score
I just wanted to know if anybody has thoughts on how to approach the engineering economics sample problem and is there a sample problem from NCEES using engineering economics I thought there was one example but I can’t seem to find one in the sample test I just been doing the sample from CI,spin,graffeo

I just wanted to know if anybody has thoughts on how to approach the engineering economics sample problem and is there a sample problem from NCEES using engineering economics I thought there was one example but I can’t seem to find one in the sample test I just been doing the sample from CI,spin,graffeo
Engineering economic is freebie questions. read the question make sure you understand what was given and what they are asking. Have a copy of the FE formula book economic formula as reference

If you still have the big yellow reference manual from the FE exam, there are lots of practice problems for engineering economics in there.

And I agree with iwire, I have the FE formula pages in my reference material binder.

The tables in the Camara reference manual will come in handy. That is what I used when I took the exam.

Back