Email from NCEES

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright! I guess I got frustrated with NCEES and how they administer the exam and distribute the results. My bad for expressing it here.
NCEES is just a synonym for frustratingĀ lol and it sounds like we're both just glad to be donešŸ˜Ž

ā€œLoad calculationsā€ means something completely different in my discipline.
It took me a second to realize what you were talking about, then i realized it means something different to the civils.

NCEES is just a synonym for frustratingĀ lol and it sounds like we're both just glad to be donešŸ˜Ž
Yep, and I'm never doing that again!Ā 

Phew!!! After seeing the reactions here,Ā I was totally expecting an angry mob eagerly waiting for me outside theĀ office building.Ā Ā 

View attachment 13608
That can still be arranged. Who's your favorite football team?Ā 

But before you answer please be aware thoughĀ that there is only one correct answer,Ā but the other OGs on this board have their own (incorrect) opinion too. So really, no matter what answer, you're gonna see pitchforks and torches.

That can still be arranged. Who's your favorite football team?Ā 

But before you answer please be aware thoughĀ that there is only one correct answer,Ā but the other OGs on this board have their own (incorrect) opinion too. So really, no matter what answer, you're gonna see pitchforks and torches.
Iā€™ll give you a hint: Broncos.

Back