ELSES update

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwallace

Reaction score
I just spoke with an ELSES rep at the NCEES headquarters and was told that NCEES has released all results to all of the states. She said that the results were mailed on Friday via 2 day FEDEX and that all state boards should receive their results by no later than tomorrow! Then of course we have to wait for that turnaround, but this is one step closer. :mf_followthroughfart:

While it is disheartening to know my fate lies with Fedex, at least if all goes well, I should know something in the next couple days...

I hate all the conflicting info -- according to the "texas results scoop" thread posted this morning, elses said they hadn't sent them to boards yet.

I honestly don't mind waiting a few more days is they could just BE HONEST with what was going on. The misinformation/misleading stuff just really gets under my skin -- whether it is one person to another or an organization to others.

I just spoke with an ELSES rep at the NCEES headquarters and was told that NCEES has released all results to all of the states. She said that the results were mailed on Friday via 2 day FEDEX and that all state boards should receive their results by no later than tomorrow! Then of course we have to wait for that turnaround, but this is one step closer. :mf_followthroughfart:
Good information... atleast we all are one step closer....

I hate all the conflicting info -- according to the "texas results scoop" thread posted this morning, elses said they hadn't sent them to boards yet.
I honestly don't mind waiting a few more days is they could just BE HONEST with what was going on. The misinformation/misleading stuff just really gets under my skin -- whether it is one person to another or an organization to others.

Couldn't agree more! If they just told us WHEN, it'd be so much easier on us!

I posted this under the Alabama section.

I called the ELSES rep at NCEES and they have not mailed the Alabama results yet. She said they will be mailed this week (she would not get more detailed). That being said, looks like we may not be getting our letters from Alabama until next week.

Looks like it may be a few more days.

Thank you for the information. Now, we might know the result soon. Good luck to everyone.

it almost feels like the folks at NCEES have no idea of what is going on (or don't care). There's just a lot of diff info out there. I hope they post results soon!

ELSES has given many versions, it is hard to believe it....But sending it to all states on Friday makes sense.

How did :wv: get theirs in the mail already and turned around and sent to the examinees? I have emailed our state board and it seems like they are on a communications blackout, I got a cryptic email last Thursday about more forms I need to fill out for my PE application and ever since I replied asking them what the email was about and if they had any indication of results timeline I haven't heard back since. This is all really frustrating. Hopefully I only have to go through this game once.

I'm not exactly sure how :wv: got theirs so fast, but if what the ELSES rep. told me is true, we should begin to hear about state boards receiving results by this afternoon and tomorrow for sure.

Couldn't agree with you more. I called ELSES twice last week and they said they have sent the results. And now we two more conflicting stories since this morning. At least TBPE is sticking to their story.

Is it so difficult to be HONEST these days?

Couldn't agree with you more. I called ELSES twice last week and they said they have sent the results. And now we two more conflicting stories since this morning. At least TBPE is sticking to their story.
Well, I would probably say that they did send some results out as they were prepared. Which ones, who knows. I asked specifically about Kentucky results and she replied with saying "all states" were sent out on Friday. The communication breakdown I believe comes from the fact we are talking to ELSES people and NCEES is the one who sends the results. You would think being in the same building they could communicate properly, but I'm sure we all know how that story ends up. Hopefully this girl knew what she was talking about. I would say she did since she knew details about it being sent out 2 day FEDEX, or she could have just been saying what she hear with no real concrete info. I will be checking with the Kentucky state board again this afternoon to see if they've received them. They should be in by no later than tomorrow if what the ELSES rep. says is true.

I don't think it has anything to do with honesty as much as incomplete information. The person you are speaking with is likely trying to be helpful but might not have the latest information.

Should they (Boards, NCEES, ELSES, etc.) coordinate better, yes but in a week or two we will have the results and either be relieved or needing to start studying again. Unless of course you are in one of the slow states.

The only reason I want the results is so I know what I need to study better and on the off chance that I passed then woo-hoo!

Possibly they meant that as of Friday all of results were sent out, not all sent out at the same time. I would believe that.

Does anyone here can tell me how to check my present mailing address on TX website, I took FE exam for the fisrt time this April.

Thanks

Does anyone here can tell me how to check my present mailing address on TX website, I took FE exam for the fisrt time this April.
Thanks
I believe they mail the results to the address you have on your ELSES account from when you registered to take the exam. If you log into ELSES you can check your mailing address.

Back